- Rust developer and enthusiast; Security geek; Linux hacker; Web developer; Game developer
- Living in New Zealand; formerly from San Francisco
- Currently: Optimal Computing, Gnomonic Games
- Previously: DecodeIT, EFX, StrongAuth, Sun Microsystems, U.C. Davis Computer Science Department
- Political bent: practical, individualism, human rights, classical liberalism, small government; very slightly right of center but I strongly resist tribalism and identity politics.
Perhaps you are looking for someone else named Mike Dilger
I am also elsewhere on the web
Media Propaganda Reports
- 2020-12-11: Propaganda designed to shield Hunter Biden
- Trump’s Travel Ban did not reflect an Animus towards Muslims
- Trump did not suggest that anybody drink Bleach (to be written)
- Trump never called white supremacists "fine people" (to be written)
- Trump has condemned White Supremacy tens of times and is tired of the question (to be written)
- Trump did not mock a reporter’s disability (to be written)
- Trump was forced by the courts to choose between separating children from their parents and letting criminals go free (to be written)
The following is mostly for my reference (I have a bad memory), but nothing here is private so snoop around if you want.